Friday, February 18, 2011

6 weeks

a few days ago i started feeling a little queasy throughout the day. i've realized it's usually when i'm dehydrated, hungry, if i've eaten too much, or if i've eaten food that is too rich. it has stayed pretty steady and is very manageable, not affecting what i am able to do during the day. i experience hunger pangs every two hours, no matter how much i eat. my sense of smell is a bit stronger but is not bad at all. my nipples have gotten more tender and breastfeeding is more painful and my back hurts when i do too much. one day last week i spent the entire day cleaning, doing laundry, vacuuming, sweeping, and grocery shopping, and my back pain was horrible. if i relax during the day it does not hurt as much. i think my iron is going down because i am frequently feeling weak and light-headed, and am experiencing more heart palpitations. i need to start floradix as soon as i fly home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment