Thursday, August 25, 2011

32-33 weeks

not much to report on. i haven't gained any weight the past two weeks, and i'm measuring the same too -- just 29 centimeters. in two weeks at our next appointment, if i am still measuring 4 cm away from what is average (i am about 33 weeks along so i should be measuring within 4 cm of 33; with river i always measured the same number of weeks i was along in my pregnancy) my midwife is recommending an ultrasound. i asked her if the smaller measurements could have anything to do with my low iron and she said it could -- i need to up my iron so that my body isn't working so hard at just keeping me going, and so the placenta is receiving enough oxygen and nutrients, etc. she said it's not a bad thing, or dangerous... but it could be better. she said baby girl feels smaller than what she remembers river feeling like in the womb. i'm not worried, but i do understand the importance of being consistent with my iron these next two weeks. :\

OH, and, i have been feeling her practice making breathing motions! i never felt river move around like that. it's a pulsating, like her little body is taking breaths in and out. so cool! she's getting ready to meet her mama. :)

:edit: she is also very low, already making her way down into my pelvic area.

No comments:

Post a Comment